The attorneys in the Law Offices of William C. Haynes have invested their time to go through the lengthy process of certification and accreditation required to present veterans' cases before the veterans court. There are few attorneys in the entire country with these certifications and accredidations.
- Member of NOVA, the National Organization of Veterans Advocates, Inc.
- Certification acknowledged by the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans' Claims
- Certified to present Veterans claims at all levels of the legal process
- Listed on the Office of the General Counsel as a Veterans Benefits Advocate
- Participate in on-going training to stay aware of the latest developments in veterans benefits law
- Have a thriving law practice in Lancaster, PA where we also represent people for disability and Social Security claims